Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Got the Blues! 04-24-12


Aren't they beautiful?  This selection of fabrics from Cotton Patch, the in-house shop at Empty Spools Seminars/Asilomar, was made by Gail Abeloe, my tablemate in Ruth McDowell's class.  The thing about have a class in Merrill Hall is the shop is RIGHT there, just an easy stroll to the coffee pot.  When Gail came back to her table with this gorgeous selection I could not stop myself.  I trotted right back to buy a half a yard of each.  Of course, I don't know what I will do with them - maybe hang them on the wall in a box frame.  I think I am becoming a fabric collector rather than a quiltmaker.  I'll post some of the other fabrics I purchased at a later date. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rayna said...

Well, if you have to collect something - why not fabric?? Yummy.