Saturday, December 8, 2012

Looking back 12-08-12

I looked back to see if I could find pictures from early December in years past.  These two struck a cord.  Both were taken from the patio of Corky's house in Lake Havasu City, AZ.  It is a beautiful house with a fabulous view - as you can see.  I have reversed the images, the sunset shot was 2006 and the misty cloudy one I took in 2008.
Sorry the pictures didn't show.  I have gone back to my Picasa files and uploaded the 2006 picture and added one from 2005, but I cannot locate the misty view taken on 12-03-08.  I'll keep looking.  


I don't know what I was doing out there on this date.  I looked for my appointment book from 2008, but, unfortunately I was keeping it online.  Something I stopped doing when my computer first crashed years ago.  Too early for Xmas and too late for Thanksgiving.  By this time they had started building houses between Corky's house and the lake.  I much preferred the weed grown open lots.
12-03-08
 

I love this moody image taken just as the sun went down.  The shoreline is public land and off to the right there is a fishing pier.  This was on a Thanksgiving trip and, as usual, it was a gorgeous weekend. 11-29-06

Here is one from a Christmas visit to Lake Havasu on 12-27-2005.  In this image the fishing pier is on the right side just where the first downward dip is. 
 

4 comments:

Loretta said...

Good Morning Del, The photos are not opening. Thank you.

Gerrie said...

The photos have broken links.

Dolores said...

Wow, the golds in the last picture are striking!! What a great puzzle it would make :)

Unknown said...

Love the photos, Del! Well done!