Monday, May 20, 2013

Another Road Trip 05-19-13

I'm on another Road Trip.  This time to Athens, Ohio, for Quilt National opening and the SAQA symposium.  As usual I had a hard time getting everything done and actually on the road.  But I didn't go far, I'm spending the night in Barstow.  Tomorrow I'll turn east on I-40 and go 1214 miles to Oklahoma City before turning NE.  Haven't decided exactly what route I will take from there.  I only have four and a half days and it is a lot of miles. 

If you are in Athens, please look me up.  Short, fat lady who always wears a hat! 

7 comments:

Patty ♣ said...

Ahhh! Off you go again! Be safe! Stay away from the scary weather!!! have fun!

Patty ♣ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Ann said...

Safe travels, See you there!

Anonymous said...

Drive safely, I will look you up on Sat. Can't wait to see the quilts.

Dolores said...

Oh goodie, another trip with you!! I wish you a safe, fun, and healthy trip!! XX

Gerrie said...

Safe travels, my dear!! Stay away from those tornadoes in OK and the mid-west!!

Sherrie Spangler said...

Be safe and take a lot of photos for us. Hope you find some good highway food.