Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Fanny 08-09-13

I think I am running out of steam with Friday Feet, though I do have some pictures I haven't used.  This week I will switch to Friday Fanny.   I couldn't get my camera out of my purse fast enough when this lady walked up to the counter.  I like her jacket though.


I'm not sure if she bought these jeans like this, or cut holes in them so she could practice stitching. She needs a LOT of practice.
 

I think it is sad that she went to all this trouble and did such a lousy job.  But maybe she thinks this is Artistic.   I feel this way about some quilts, too. 
See what an old fuddy duddy I am?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

June said...

Oooo, I like Friday Fanny. We went out to dinner after a movie tonight and I was so "taken" with the skimpy interesting dress the waitress was wearing that I told her it looked wonderful, particularly from the back. She gave me such a strange look I realized I had crossed some boundary. But then, she crossed it first. There wasn't much to the back except the fanny and something to hold it up, sort of. But it was gorgeous. She was pretty, too:-)