Friday, October 4, 2013

Busy Days 10-03-13

The upcoming exhibit "New Acquisitions From the Thomas Contemporary Quilt Collection" at Visions Art Museum in San Diego, CA. has been absorbing more of my time than I thought it would.  I worked on the photos for the Gallery Guide today, Andrea Bacal is the one who is putting it together, I just had to supply the pictures.  Now I am working on the text for the Gallery Guide, something that only I can do because I have the information in my laptop and in my head. 

All this means that I am short on time,  so I'm not sure I will blog with any regularity.  Of course, it is such a habit now that I might have a hard time NOT blogging!  I'll try to write every day, but.....

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Enjoy your cataloging for your very special exhibit. We'll still check your blog each morning. Take care.