Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wordy Wednesday 10-02-13

It was the middle of the day, around 1pm, when I pulled into the parking lot and parked facing toward the El Pollo Loco restaurant. 

And there was this guy glowing inside the restaurant.  Too weird looking, don't you think?  I tried to think of what would make the stripes on his jacket glow.  He looked like one of the construction crew guys who are thick in the area because the streets are being redone for blocks around.   This had to be a jacket with reflective stripes.  But why would it glow in the daytime?

Can you see my reflection - camera and fingers? And that is the red lamp hanging over the table.  But the guy isn't glowing!
 
That is because I was standing between him and my car and blocking the sun reflecting off my windshield into the restaurant and onto his reflective stripes.   Yes, I was the one "lighting up" this guy while he ate his lunch.  The minute I stepped away from the window he immediately lit up again.(Surely wondering why the old broad was pointing a camera at him)
Next thing I know I'll be seeing UFO's - the kind one sees in the sky.  
 
#   #   #
 

2 comments:

Loretta said...

You certainly have a very special eye! I do love your sharing this special talent...some of us might see this phenomenon, but perhaps would not photo it and then analyze the why of it all! I do love your sharing your visions. Today's started my day with a smile! Take care.

June said...

Good thing he didn't come out to see what you were doing. Some guys really don't like their pictures taken:-) But you must have impressed him with your style.