Thursday, February 25, 2016

Back Porch Fabrics today 02-25-16

Yes, Mary and I had a fabric fix at Back Porch Fabrics in Pacific Grove.  I know that some of you  will be there this coming week because the Empty Spools Seminar week one starts on Sunday.  Gail Abeloe has some fabulous fabrics for you, tell her hello from Del!  I did deposit a nice bit of change with them and will take pictures of the fabrics tomorrow and post them for you tomorrow night.  I'm really at the point that my fabric library is so large that one room may not hold it much longer.  I need to start making quilts, cull the library or never buy another yard of fabric.  Fat chance!  I bought a few pieces to send to Ruth McDowell as she doesn't get to Back Porch since she has retired. 

We had lunch at The Red House - it was delicious as always.  I had the BLT which must be eaten with a knife and fork it is too large to go in my mouth.  And Mary had the pork tenderloin sandwich on focaccia which she also ate with knife and fork.  We passed on dessert because the servings were to large we couldn't even finish them.  I brought my leftovers home for lunch tomorrow. 

Mary's husband Joe had his surgery on Tuesday and is do very well.  He'll be in the hospital for a while and then in a SNIF nearby.   I hope he will be home when I come up in early April for my class at Empty Spools with Sue Benner.
 
#   #   #

No comments: