Tuesday, February 23, 2016

On the Road Again 02-23-16

I saw the first Clivia of the year in the landscaping at my dentist office.  They are so brilliant against the brown and grey caused by the drought.   I always think it is too bad they have no fragrance.
 

 
I'll be off in the morning to see my friends Mary and Joe in San Juan Bautista.  Joe has just had surgery and won't be home while I am there, but I might be able to wave at him from the door to his room.   At any rate, I can keep Mary company when she is not visiting him in the hospital.  Maybe we will even drive to Pacific Grove this trip. 
 
I'll have my laptop with me so I will continue to post.  The SQG newsletter is finished and will be posted on Friday evening or Saturday morning.
#   #   # 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels...please post picturesso we can travel with you.
Sally