Thursday, March 9, 2017

Drive home San Juan Bautista to Placentia 03-09-17

It was a long day and though I took a nap when I got home I am still wiped out.  Age, I guess.  The drive wasn't bad until I got to Pasadena on the 210 Fwy.  Then it was creep, creep, creep.  During non drive time it takes about thirty minutes, today it took an hour and 45 minutes and I arrived home at 4:45pm, making it seven hours and 45 minutes on the road.  So tiring.  But earlier in the day it was an easy and pleasant day - sunshine and not too hot outside.  Stopped for gas and also to return a phone call.  The law in California now is that you cannot hold your cell phone in your hand whilst driving.  You need to buy a gizmo that attaches to the dashboard to hold your phone and I haven't done that yet.  Can't imagine where I will put the gizmo as the dash is pretty well filled already.

 

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Welcome home for another day of rest. Take care and stay well.

Rebecca said...

That kind of traffic is terribly tiring in itself, let alone at the end of the drive when you just want to be HOME! I'll bet Koko will refresh you today.