Friday, May 4, 2018

KoKo, again 05-04-18

This picture is interesting on two counts.  First, of course, is the wonderful, charming KoKo, waiting in line at Starbuck's.  He doesn't get a Pupachino because I don't think he really needs a cup of whipped cream!  The other interesting thing is something I have mentioned previously.  All of the cars in front of me are white.  I guess this is a SCalifornia phenomenon as I don't notice it when I am driving in other parts of the country.  I have parked in medium sized lots here and counted how many cars are not white and it is always a small fraction  sometimes only two or three out of 40 or 50.  I guess people think white cars are cooler and maybe Cool, in the hip sense.  I find it mystifying. 

#   #   #

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Cute guy!

Rebecca said...

You should see the car rental lots in Phoenix!

I remember a time when I was buying a car in southern California, and the salesman mentioned that even a light-colored car was X degrees warmer than a white one. So I think that is the reasoning behind the number we see.