Sunday, September 2, 2018

SAQA online auction coming soon 09-02-18

Although the Thomas Contemporary Quilt Collection started twenty years before SAQA's first online auction, I have purchased quite a few of the auction quilts.  It is a great place to find stunning small (12" x 12") quilts to increase a collection or to decorate your home.  Tonight I show three quilts that I particularly enjoy from the early years of the auction.  
This year the auction starts on September 14th, just a few weeks away.  You can go to the website to see all the quilts that will be on offer and an explanation of how the auction works.  Choose your favorites and take a chance.  



"Amidst the Fire"  K. Grace Howes 2009  12" x 12"
See what I said in a previous post:  

"House"  Sally Sellers - Vancouver, WA  2007  12" x 12"
See what I said in a previous post:


"Pink Purses in Rome"  Joan Sowada - Gillette, WY  2007  12" x 12"
See what I said in a previous post:

You can also find the artist's name on the right sidebar and click for all references.

#   #   # 

No comments: