Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Flowers of Spring 04-09-19

When I drove down to San Diego Sunday I dropped KoKo off in San Clemente for a visit with Nancy Ota, his original mommy.  He lived there for a year and a half and Nancy trained him beautifully, so he is very much at home there.   I picked him up on the way home in the afternoon. 

The front porch of Nancy's house is draped with wisteria and it is in almost full bloom right now.  These pictures don't do it justice and  you can't smell it either.  It is gorgeous. 



Yesterday KoKo visited his vet, Dr. Yasso, at Circle of Friends in Yorba Linda, CA.  It was just a wellness check and she gave him an A+.  He is at 12 pounds, which she feels is a good weight for him and says he is all muscle.  Guess those two half hour walks every day and the running after Froggie up and down the front hall are good for him. He will have to have his teeth cleaned in May.  We hope he will tolerate it and there won't be a need to anesthetize him.  Meanwhile I will try to get him to let me brush his teeth, which I had given up as a losing battle.  Once more into the breech.  

#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Ah, the fragrance!