Monday, July 29, 2019

More dye painting from Sue Benner class 07-29-19

This will do it for the fabrics from Sue Benner's class.  I cannot give attribution on all of  them, sorry.  If anyone wants to let me know it is their work I will add their name.



I took my folding clothes rack and  used it to dry some of my pieces, but the wind was so strong I had to tie it to my car door handle to keep it from blowing away.  The white in the middle are the plastic sheets used to separate the layers of wet dyed pieces. 



James Prouten



This was done by applying thick dye to the fabric and then going over it with a tool that is made for furniture repairers to simulate wood grain.  Nifty little thing. 

 Deb Soren

 Sherrie Moomey

Mary Beth Anderson







James Prouten



Bambi Relie



Susan West

Sue Benner - A demonstration piece 44"L x 72"W

I am so impressed by this class and the great work done by students who mostly had little or no previous dye painting experience.  I do recommend it.  

#   #   #


No comments: