Thursday, January 30, 2020

Fabric purchases 01-30-20

Yes, I do have a fabric addiction.  Better than booze, smokes, or drugs, I think.  So, although I have a house full of fabric at home, I did purchase some while at Back Porch Fabrics in Pacific Grove and at Nimble Thimble Quilt Shop in Gilroy.  The colors are actually brighter than what is shown in the pictures, but this is the best I could do.  

Of course I buy orange and yellow - some were on the sale table at Back Porch.  . 

This is a detail of the fabric on the bottom of the stack - happy otters!

Nimble Thimble had this gauzy bird fabric for $7/yard. 
On the bottom is a pre-sewn Seminole strip 4.75" wide and I bought a yard to use in a tote or purse. It has a stiff gauze backing.   They had about seven different colors. $10/yd


This is a close up of the Seminole piece, sorry about the color.  The clerk said it is made in Africa. 

#   #   #  

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Nice, nice selections. Happy sewing!

Rebecca said...

Your fabrics make me smile (especially the otters.)