Friday, January 31, 2020

Time to go home 01-31-20

How could tomorrow be the first of February?  Where did January go?  All the elders I know say the same thing - we all think time goes much faster each year.  Toward the end of her life my little grandmother would say it seemed that she would go to sleep on New Year's Day and when she woke up it would be almost Christmas.  

I'll be on the road home tomorrow and expect to be there about 4 or 5pm.  Since it will be Saturday I am hoping the traffic won't be too bad.  Especially the stretch of the 210 Fwy through Pasadena.  Cross your fingers for me! 

I made out the list of quilts for display at Back Porch Fabrics during the Empty Spools Seminars at Asilomar in Pacific Grove.  I'll drive up here again in a little more than two weeks to help hang them and have another visit with Mary in her lovely new house. 

Remember to go to Visions Art Museum in San Diego to see 27 of Ruth B. McDowell's spectacular quilts.  They will be there through April 5th.  Tell your friends!  

#   #   #

#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

You are truly a woman on a perpetual move! Safe drive home.