Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Sunday 04-12-20

What a strange Easter, especially for those who usually have special celebrations and gatherings on this day.  KoKo and I had coffee from Starbuck's and took our usual two walks.  Not many people about and almost no cars.  Eerie. 

The neighborhood organizers had signs out to post eggs for the kids to spot.  I saw quite a few and even some plastic eggs scattered on lawns.  

Here are the three I had in my window.  The one on the left is fabric fused to fabric, in the center is just a large print fused to paper, and on the right  a weird shape that has been "pieced" with cut out fused fabric.  The one on the left may turn into a cushion, still thinking about it.  Who would want an Easter Egg cushion anyway?


No visit to the PetSmart Easter bunny this year, so I bought KoKo a pair of bunny ears.  He didn't like them!  This is the best picture I could manage and I had to be quick since he immediately pulled them off with his paw.  Stubborn, eh? 


I didn't realize I had included KoKo in a picture, he is just keeping track of me.  You see why I had to take the pictures at an angle - because of the reflections.  

I am struggling with the restrictions and I know that many of you are also.  If you just need to talk to someone, give me a call.   714-315-9526   As you know, I am up late. 

#   #   #

No comments: