Monday, June 15, 2020

Another KoKo post 06-15-20

Blogger seems to be getting worse and worse.  They keep telling me to try the NEW Blogger because it will be in operation by the end of June.  But I can't figure out how to post on the NEW Blogger, so am still on the old.  Tonight it won't let me post any pictures. Turned it off.  Turned off laptop.  Restarted everything.  No luck.  I will try again.  

Tomorrow night, Tuesday, June 16th from 7pm to 8pm (Pacific Daylight Saving Time), Oceanside Museum of Art is featuring a tour of Charlotte Bird's studio in San Diego.  Charlotte has been creating for a lot of years and does many different techniques, including dyeing, painting, stitching, quilting, etc..  There are several of her pieces in the Thomas Contemporary Quilt Collection as well as in collections all over the country.  Check it out. 

12:10am..   Finally am able to post pictures after going off and on twice.  I really need the Geek Squad. . 

KoKo and Froggy are still the best of buddies.  Froggy is very durable and with his regular surgeries he keeps going... and going... ad going! 

This is the OTHER side of KoKo.  He is upside down in my lap (you can see my foot in the top left corner of the image).  Only his back is black, the rest is all tan, now with a little grey. 

#   #   #

2 comments:

sonja said...

Del am pissed about the NEW blogger change and will not be happy as i am used to the legacy version. i have tried it(new one ) a few times and quickly return old version! THEN i clicked on the orange balloon at the lower right side and posting PAGE came on!....
...when were they going to tell us that?
thanks for the link to quilt show AND THE SOFT SIDE OF kOkO!

Martha Ginn said...

Del, I'm doing a little catch-up reading and came across your post about the "new" Blogger and had to chime in. I am having a monster of a time with it but think I read where it was moving to this the end of June so I thought I'd keep trying to use it. If I browse for a picture, it adds it immediately rather than letting me move all my pics I plan to use and then place them with text. Arrrgghhh. I feel your pain. Hoping I am wrong about the permanent move to "new" format.