Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Quilt for the SAQA Auction 06-29-20

I have only made a quilt for the SAQA auction a couple times.  Usually my contribution is to buy up to fifteen of those on offer.   This year I had an idea and started early, but, as is my usual practice, I let it slide until I was up against the deadline.  I mailed my 2020 piece today! 




I  was trying to post pictures I took along the way, but Blogger just won't cooperate tonight, so I can just show the front and the back. And tell you that it is much, much brighter in reality. It is 12" X 12" as are all the quilts in the auction.  

#   #   #

3 comments:

Loretta said...

Wow! Love your SAQA 12 x 12. I note you even drew a favorite birdie on your ID label. Bravo! I continue to be in my 'stall'! Bit by bit I'm working through it, but it is a very slow process! I'm spending my time gardening in my yard and doing a little painting. Please, take care and stay well. Pats to KoKo.

Carol said...

I love this, Del. Great job!

Sonia said...

Love it, Del! I am hearing that SAQA is receiving a record breaking number of quilts this year. Guess the lock down has benefited SAQA. I find myself just motivated enough to complete a few 12X12's but a larger one has been hanging on the design wall for weeks.