Thursday, September 3, 2020

Afternoon break 09-03-20

Being the birthday recipient of my favorite gelato flavor, I had to enjoy some today.  It wasn't a really busy day, two walks with KoKo and a ZOOM meeting with my art quilt group.  But somehow I needed a "pick me up" about 4:30pm, so I gave KoKo his dinner early and sat down with my book and, of course, my doggy in my lap.  He doesn't understand why he can't eat some, but beside the fact that he doesn't get people food, it is chocolate which is bad for dogs.  


I guess I shouldn't have posted previously about "Coffee Chocolate Chip" Talenti gelato, because now it has become VERY difficult to find in the grocery.  So, please ignore my posts and don't buy it.  It is terrible, icky, tasteless, and unhealthy.  Does that deter any of you?   It really is addicting and I am sorry if I have inflicted you with this addiction.  Meanwhile, I will keep eating it whenever I can find it!  

Preparing for temperatures up to 111F over the weekend.  Hope my A/C is adequate.   I better give my one remaining rose bush a soaking.  And maybe put out some water for the bunny I keep seeing in my backyard.  

#   #   #


 

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Enjoy the very, very warm weekend. If I find that special something at TJ's, I'll send it along! ;-)