Wednesday, September 8, 2021

It is a KoKo night 09-08-21

I would probably go over the edge if I didn't have KoKo to take care of.  He can be annoying, but usually he is just sweet and loving and makes me laugh.   He has picked up my habits so that in the morning I sometimes have to lift him out the door and then he drags along on our walk.  In the evening he is eager to go and would run the entire way if I could only run!  

I will never be able to train him not to chew up tissues, napkins, paper towels, bookmarks, etc.  I just have tp be sure they are not where he can reach them.  He will grab them from my pocket if a tiny corner sticks out. 

He enjoys his place in front of the west facing window in the hall, even when it is blazing hot in the afternoon.  This storage box is full of UFOs.  Gotta store them somewhere.  Right?  It is the perfect height for him to see over the sill. 

He has generally given up following me to the bathroom every single time.  But if I stay too long he will come to check on me.  
What a guy!

#   #   #



2 comments:

abelian said...

He IS quite a guy! With all their quirks, some annoying, we need our furry companions. Dottie

Carol said...

In that top photo, he looks deliriously happy. I can see why you can’t be mad at him!