Monday, December 12, 2022

More rain 12-12-22

Up and out this morning for a 7:30am appointment to have the car serviced.  I left KoKo snuggled up in bed and I bundled up.  Not only was it raining it was only 44F.  So, we didn't go for our walk until about 9:15am and it had warmed up some.  We did okay on the walk, but by this evening I was really hurting and decided to see how the evening walk would go using the Rollator.  KoKo has experienced this before and he is careful to avoid being run over.  Not that I could go fast enough to run over anything.  It was a very abbreviated walk as holding on the the Rollator was hard on my arms and didn't help the ankle much.  This evening I called my "boss",  Deanne, the newsletter editor, to warm her that I might not make the Surfside QGuild meeting tomorrow morning.  It is a meeting that will have us all moving around, stuffing stockings for several non-profits in the area.  It will require lots of pictures, so she will take them if I stay home.  Hate to miss the meeting as I do enjoy seeing  all those lovely ladies and their quilts.  I need to leave here by 8am.  If I get up at 7am I can take KoKo for a little walk and see how my ankle does.  I have all the stuff I am taking to the meeting in the car already.  Wish me luck... and a happy ankle.

Sunset on a cloudy day.  Taken from my front porch.  

#   #   #

No comments: