Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Corky, the Poodle Prince 12-17-07

I am a Poodle Nanny and this is the little guy that I take care of. His parents run a business from their home and they travel places that Corky cannot go. I have been his nanny for eleven years next month. Sometimes we stay at his place in Long Beach or in the Arizona desert, but mostly he comes to my house - we call it "Camp Del" and he understands what that means. I had always heard that poodles are very smart and I assure you this one is! He picks up words without us knowing, so sometimes we have to use a code to talk in his presence. However, it isn't long before we have to change the code because he figures it out! He likes riding in a car, but he prefers to go fast, when we slow down he complains. Here he is all seat belted in for a drive, as you can tell, he is eager to be off! I don't have grandchildren and Corky takes their place - he is my grand doggy!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jpsam said...

I was meaning to ask what the Corky story was all about. He looks smart! It sounds like the perfect arrangement.
joan

Corky said...

From one Corky to another - he sure is cute!