Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Skinny Strips #4 12-18-07

Here is the next step in working with my skinny strips. They don't really lean toward the middle, I just couldn't get far enough away w/my camera to 'square up' the image. At present this is 28"W and 13-1/2"L, but the verticals are not fused yet as I need to look at it for a couple days to see if some need moving. I used all scraps to make the skinny strips and a couple scraps had gold or copper foil that I had applied sometime in the past, it looks good cut up it little bits scatter throughout.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Terry Grant said...

I love this. The print makes it so interesting. It reminds me of views, years ago, in Yellowstone Park after the terrible forest fires. The denuded blackened trees were left standing, and within months there were vines and flowers and new growth all through the burned out forests.