Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Self portrait 01-29-08

I don't know anyone who is ever happy with pictures of themselves. This is about the best anyone can do with me! It was taken while I was helping to hang quilts from the TCQC at the March 2006 East Bay Heritage Quilters Show in Oakland. One of these days I'm going to figure out how to put my picture on my blog - might not be this one, but it will definitely show me wearing a hat, because I always wear one. Behind me is Elizabeth Barton's "Gate House" and to my left the fascinating "Discombobulated" by Jill Rumoshosky Werner.





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christine Thresh said...

You are just darling! So good to see you.

Terry Grant said...

My mental picture of a pretty, smiling lady was very close! So nice to see what you look like. Lucky you, to look good in hats. My head is huge, hats perch precariously and humorously on the top. Not a good look.

Del said...

Yes,I have that problem. It is becoming more and more difficult to find decent hats that fit. Those that I have made myself just don't do it. So I am still shopping for new ones. Hard to order online since (as we know) one size does not fit all!