Sunday, June 15, 2008

BCQG QShow 06-15-08

Final pictures of quilts at the BCQG QShow. Some of these have been taken by others and I don't have the labels to show.
Click on picture to enlarge.

"Redwood Glen" Irmgard Terbrack

Irmgard enjoyed a visit to the redwoods so much that when she returned home she designed this large original quilt from her good memories.

"Cats in my Garden" Marcia Kuehl
Patten is Crazy Cats from the Book "That Crazy Thing We Do" http://tinyurl.com/4bysxx
A variety of fabrics for the kitties and a flowered batik border quilted with flower shapes.

I've been doing my poodle nanny job since Saturday after the QShow. His parents are taking various short trips, so I have been able to enjoy Corky all this time. I'll have to return him on Tuesday . Then I will keep waking up at night wondering where he is - it happens after only one night, twelve nights will be 12 times worse.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patty ♣ said...

The Poodle Prince looks like you have been moving from room to room a bit too much! He wants you to settle down so he can nap!