Saturday, June 21, 2008

Relief from the heat. 06-20-08

Early morning view from back of house across Marine Stadium.

I am with Corky in Long Beach for two nights. His parents will only be away tomorrow night and I had planned to have Corky at my house. When the temperature on my patio rose to 103.3F around noon I called the Poodle Mommy and asked if I could stay two nights to escape the heat. She said the temp was 75F and yes I could stay. I was out the door!

There is rarely a heat wave here beside Marine Stadium (not to imply NEVER) - light fog in the early morning and an ocean breeze in the afternoon makes life more comfortable. Corky and I will enjoy walking and looking at the flowers. Actually I look at the flowers and Corky marks the bushes!

I'll be home Monday to continue the organizing project with the hope the high temperature will abate.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: