Thursday, July 31, 2008

All of the Quilt Festival pictures 07-31-08

Without know how I did it, I managed to get all the Quilt Festival - LBeach pictures on one album. I wonder if I will ever be able to repeat this feat of almost magic in the future. You can see all of them at:


The captions, naturally, are all my very own opinions. I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do at a QShow, but not because there weren't other wonderful quilts. I had six hours on Friday, about two hours on Saturday and I only went back on Sunday to retake a few images. I was going to visit Corky and his parents at their house in SE LBeach.

Liz was here today - cracking her whip again! Boy, I wish I had her energy! We drove some old paint and chemicals to the toxic waste collection place, which was a good thing because I REALLY needed to sit down. We also dumped all the scraps out on a sheet on the new workroom floor and pulled some bags of all one color - red, green, blue, yellow, etc. There are too many scraps to go in one big bag - it would probably weigh as much as Miss Chunky! And I doubt that I could even pick her up. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25937546/

1 comment:

Corky said...

I really appreciated seeing my journal quilt among your photos. It was nice to see the work as it was displayed in the show.

I enjoyed seeing the quilt show through your eyes.