Monday, July 28, 2008

RE: Quilt Festival LBeach 07-28-08

I have all the photos ready to go and Picasa is giving me fits! I have "launched" a question to the users' forum, but haven't had much luck in the past. I'll have to wait and see. Meanwhile, here is the announcement for Quilt Festival - Long Beach, CA - 2009
Mark your calendars!!
Mary drove home yesterday so I am alone again and I vowed I would stay in bed all day today to just rest. But by 11am, after reading, dozing, reading, dozing, I couldn't stand it any longer and got up and got busy. Not that I accomplished a lot, but I made an effort. I haven't been to the market for too many days, but I will go tomorrow. Meanwhile I had dinner at "Fish in a Bottle" again. I'm addicted to that place. It was packed and I ended up sitting at the sushi bar - which isn't very comfortable for short people, my chin was in my plate! I'll admit it was easier to shovel it in!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: