Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last Night at Camp Del 09-20-08

I think Corky knows today will be our last day for some weeks. When we were on our walk he 'shunned' me. I had to stop for a minute due to the heat and we sat down on this bench in a neighbor's front yard. He looked so cute, but he refused to look at me. Usually he will ham it a bit for the camera, but I took six pictures and he is looking away in all of them. He really knows how to hurt a gal, doesn't he? For several days I will be waking up at night wondering where he has gone - I'll even hear him in my sleep. I now sort of understand what mothers go through.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patty ♣ said...

What a nice story! I love em!
Thanks!

Patty ♣ said...

It is even hard to say goodbye for our furry friends!

meggie said...

I feel sorry for you, & I know how you will miss the dear little chap.