Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bad Times 09-02-08

Not much to do these days except worry. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjpClsg1YvphwaOMx72LEdm109iOXUYGOOdbpYSay19UXIE86q-LF4dsz1VvzCi0OtnkghNIVMN_nxyNVJafk8MPnoQtlQSjUuoh1Y4V2UjHL86VwlE4eLN9dYTqDQ3xTQ5lmV1eKI9tIEm/s1600-h/new+dollar+bill.gif

Guess my renovations will be on hold until the financial situation improves. It is to be hoped that it will.

Meanwhile, I have all this fabric and these sewing machines - now if I can only find them.

2 comments:

Christine Thresh said...

It is a wonderful feeling to have lots of fabric and sewing machines to get us through hard times. I will have to buy thread, but I think I can save up for some.

dee said...

I couldn't agree with Christine more. I now look at my out of control Closet of Shame as a source of entertainment for the lean times ahead. I think I can raise a few bucks for thread as well*grin*
Keep smiling Dear Del.