Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Why pictures don't enlarge. 10-29-08

I have finally found out why pictures in my blog (and others) do not enlarge when one clicks on them. It is because they have been moved after being posted. All of the pictures in today's blog post will enlarge except the bottom one - the detail showing the stones. I don't know how to avoid this problem because I can only post four pictures at a time. So, if I have eight pictures to post four of them will not enlarge. Anyone know the solution to this problem?
And why doesn't my profile come up on this particular blog? It does on all the others I run. DELQLTS (at) aol(dot) com

2 comments:

Terry Grant said...

I was having the same problem and finally discovered that if I chose one of the layout modes (left, right or center) when I uploaded the pictures, they would not open at full size. I solved it by choosing "none" in the layout choices, then aligning the photo using the paragraph alignment tool instead. Works whether I have moved the pictures or not and regardless of how many pictures I post.

meggie said...

Hi Del, Just trying to catch up with your wonderful posts!
I find if I upload the pics, I can upload 5 at a time, then I just write around them, so regardless of they order they post, I can get them to to enlarge, because I have not moved them.
Terry's solution sounds great, but I am not sure I understand it!