Friday, December 5, 2008

The Park Behind the House 12-05-08

I realized that I have never shown you other aspects of the park behind the house. The entrance and exit is off of Palm Ave and the back is right outside my kitchen window. So, it is about length of 14 house lots and maybe 1-1/2 lots wide. It is used by many different people - business people and the mail delivery people for lunch, children with their parents to play on the playground equipment, people walking and playing with their dogs, kids at night in the summer doing all sorts of things, legal and illegal. And it can be reserved for parties, resulting in many birthday events for children and adults. One of my friends had a party for her husband and had a band march in playing marching music. Cool!
Corky and I walk there frequently when he is at Camp Del. We did today, but yesterday we walked at the big park with the little lake, Tri Cities - not so many people there, I suspect because it was rather chilly at 4pm. Corky will be here until Sunday or Monday. We have a coffee date with Liz in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: