Saturday, December 6, 2008

Creative Blogger 12-06-08

Oh, my goodness, I've been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger award by the marvelous Rayna Gillman! Am I special or what? But not so special that I have ever been able to put a hyperlink in my blog - it just won't work for me. So, I will have to put in the whole URLs. The rules are:

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog. (done)

2. Put a link to the person you got the award from in your blog:


3. Nominate 5 blogs. (only five?? waaah - this is tough) In no particular order, I nominate:

Friend and artist growing in both fiber and paint is first on my blog list every morning. She and husband Jer alternate days, so I also get to enjoy his great photography on the days June doesn't post her wonderful art.

Thoughtful, caring and mucho talented, she improves my mood every day.

Friend, travel companion, award winning quilt maker. Not a daily blogger, but often enough to keep me checking in.

Tommy Fitzsimmons http://tommythematerialgirl.blogspot.com/
She lives an amazingly active life (I'm sure she doesn't sleep), full of people, events, family, travel, quilt making and homes in two areas of the country. Endlessly fascinating.

Who lives in Portland, Oregon, where I grew up in the 40s/50s. Her fantastic photographs, loving family, travels and musings make her blog a daily check for me, though she doesn't post every day.

4. Put links to the blogs. (done)
5. Leave a message for your nominees. (will do)

These bloggers and many more enrich my life and I am continually thankful that I am part of this online community.

2 comments:

Terry Grant said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence. You may regret your choice considering my snarky post about this award! It's the graphic I object to, not the sentiment.

Rayna said...

I'm with you on the graphic, Terry - but I just tried to ignore it in favor of the message.

Del, I can give you a lesson on how to put the url links in the text - let me know if you want me to.