Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Postless 01-14-08

Nothing much is happening with me lately. I did get a haircut yesterday - whoopee! I always put it off until my head is really shaggy. I hate getting a haircut. Then I did the usual errands - P.O., drugstore, market, vitamin store, etc. Thought I might have the van washed but it was so hot I didn't want to wait in the heat. Maybe tomorrow.
What a dull life I lead! However, I have been sewing a bit and hope to have something to show you later this week.
Remember that Road to California at the Ontario Convention Center runs from Thursday through Sunday this week.

2 comments:

Loret said...

Good Morning Del,

This day in lovely Marin County is again perfect. Since retiring just about a year ago I've found even days with nothing to do, too raining to play in the garden and/or I don't feel much like finishing one of the UFOs, I curl up and read a book I've been wanting to get too for some time. I too live what I consider a quiet life, but I LOVE it. I wish some time you lived closer, we could spend some of our quiet time together. Take care. Loretta

Christine Thresh said...

What a thought -- it was too hot where you are living and at the same time people in the central and north east are freezing.