Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No pictures.... 02-17-09

No pictures today, I've just been busy doing "stuff" - I'm sure you all have days like that! But I do have a question. Does anyone have first hand experience with tankless water heaters? My tank water heater is living on borrowed time and I don't want to come home some day, tired and grubby and not have hot water. From what I have read it seems the tankless arrangement would suit me well. Several people have recommended the Noritz brand, but I don't know anyone who has any kind of system. I need some advice.
A little drizzle today, but the next three days are supposed to be clear and sunny - time for the water to be absorbed before the next storms roll in.

3 comments:

Christine Thresh said...

Yes, we have a tankless water heater and I love it. My blog post about it is here:
http://winnowings.blogspot.com/2007/10/what-are-you-doing-for-world-today.html

You will have to cut and paste the URL because I don't know how to make a link.

Loretta said...

Del,
Your might check with your local water district office...I've heard some districts are giving rebates on tankless water heaters. I used my local district's rebate to purchase and install low-flow toilets. I terrific bargain.
Loretta

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

We put one of those systems in our mountain cabin and it is great. We purchased it from our son who is a salesman at a plumbing supply company. I have a photo of our setup somewhere and will e-mail it to you. Best part...you never run out of hot water!