Monday, July 13, 2009

HOT! 07-13-09

Does this make you think of an avalanche? Well, maybe it is just me - yearning for a little less heat. Yesterday on my patio was HOT Sunday - 100.4F, the hottest day so far this summer. I did not stick my nose out the door! Today was a repeat but 100.9F.

More experimenting, using a Scribbler design multiplied four times and rearranged.

Tomorrow is the Surfside Quilters Guild meeting. Diane Collins, a member of the guild, is the speaker. I'll bet it is MUCH cooler in San Clemente. I hope, I hope, I hope!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

dee said...

Take it slow and easy Del. That sort of temp. is so hard on the body. I follow your train of thought and never leave the house until it resumes some sort of normal temp. It has been un-naturally cool here. July & August are usually awful. We're waiting for the worst to come soon. This delightful weather can't possibly go on much longer.
Take good care!

Christine Thresh said...

It was hot here yesterday -- 100F -- and we are expecting another hot day today. The AC is on now.
I really like your landslide design.

Meggie said...

It seems strange to think we have our AC on, but heating!!
I do suffer from the heat though, & would rather the cold than too hot.