Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pop-up cards 07-18-09

I love pop-up cards and books. I guess that I have a collection - if we go by the standard, "two are a pair and three are a collection". I save the cards in a box and sometimes take them all out and arrange them open on a shelf for a while. Several decades ago I made a few on my own - not as successful as some of the amazing artists work.

This one came in the mail today as a thank you note. Isn't it lovely? It was made in Japan and the sender said she has kept it for a special person and a special occasion. Lucky me!

Corky is with me, just for tonight. It is almost ten o'clock and he is ready to go to bed. Tonight I guess I am also.

Posted by Picasa



2 comments:

Meggie said...

Very effective card.

Christine Thresh said...

You must have done something really special to get that beautiful card. Lovely.