Friday, September 18, 2009

More Fiber Postcards - from 2006 09-18-09

Since I have postcards on my mind and I don't want to share what I am working on I'm sharing some from the past. These were all part of the FFAC sale at Quilt Festival 2006 and measure 6"W X 4"L. The "pumpkin" background is a scrap from my quilt "Cactus Flower", the rest of the backgrounds are strip pieced from my scrapbag. I should have gone back and cropped these a little more... too late now!

"Bluebird in the Pumpkin Patch" Postcard Del Thomas Aug 2006
Owned by Ruth Powers of Carbondale, KS

"Little Green Bird" Postcard Del Thomas Aug 2006 Owned by Franki Kohler Oakland, CA

"Duck in a Maze" Postcard Del Thomas Aug 2006 Owned by Jeri Riggs of Dobbs Ferry, NY

"Green Bird" Postcard Del Thomas Aug 2006 Owned by Katherine Ferris Nicholson of Vermont
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Patty ♣ said...

They all bring a smile to my face!
Each one is so nice, my favorite is the Bluebird in the Pumpkin Patch...

Meggie said...

Del, these are all so striking! I imagine they bring joy, to all who own them.

Christine Thresh said...

I am a lucky person. I own one of Del's postcards (though not one of these).
I really like the bird ones.

Ruth Powers said...

I LOVE my little bluebird postcard quilt! Cool to get to see it today when I am in GA, so far from home!