Friday, November 27, 2009

The day after Thanksgiving 11-27-09

It was a lovely Thanksgiving, I'm so glad that the Bednar's asked me to join them. The meal was delicious and the ambiance lent itself to leisure conversation. Thank you, Carol and Dick.

Carol Bednar (in the foreground her gurgling Derby pitcher - cute!)

Dick Bednar

Del Thomas - who always forgets to change her glasses when she is indoors!

The yummy apple crisp with vanilla frozen yogurt.
Being the perfect hostess, Carol sent home a bag of leftovers! So, I could have a turkey sandwich with homemade gravy and cranberry sauce today.
I plan on leaving to drive north on Sunday morning and go as far as I can before finding some place to spend the night. I'll try to keep you posted.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gerrie said...

Let Terry or I know when you get here so we can get together.

Christine Thresh said...

Does the pitcher really gurgle?

Have nice drive. Don't push yourself too hard.

Mary Lou Weidman said...

That apple crisp looks wonderful. Freddy Moran has a fish like the one you showed Del and it has flowers coming out of it's mouth- it is in Neal's RED den. Love your blog.