Friday, October 15, 2010

More Simply Red and Fall really arrives 10-15-10

A few more items for the Simply Red basket. I may have to buy a larger basket as I have more fabric and other items still to go in. Some great things. I may have to bid on this basket myself, I really covet the little red iron.


Look! Fall seems to have arrived. This is the mountain forecast - I couldn't get my camera out fast enough for the "city" and "valley" forecast, but both include rain. We had some early rain this past month but nothing to amount to anything. I hope it doesn't rain on Saturday and Sunday next week because the new Visions exhibit in Oceanside will have an opening plus some special events. I am so looking forward to the weekend, especially now that I missed PIQF.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: