Thursday, June 2, 2011

Holbrook, AZ - Lake Havasu City, AZ 06-01-11

I left early this morning after the in motel breakfast at 6:30am - REALLY early for me.  But I was awake and felt the need to be on my way.  I arrived in Havasu not long after Noon and promptly went to sleep again for a long, greatly needed nap.  I have been working on pictures and trying to catch up with e-mail and making arrangements for meeting Mabel Huseby on Friday before I return to Placentia.   It seems that the nap wasn't nearly long enough, so I am just posting this one picture and it is off to bed.  I did see some wild flowers today at a high elevation - at last!  I wondered if they were just not going to bloom this year.  More on that tomorrow.

 
This bronze Indian is greeting the dawn in front of the Holiday Inn Express in Holbrook.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: