Sunday, September 8, 2013

A weekend with the Poodle Prince #2 09-07-13

Sunday 10am - Well, Blogger just doesn't like the set of pictures I posted last night.  Four attempts was not a "charm".  So, here are completely different pictures.  Del
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corky hasn't been staying with me very often lately, so I was delighted to welcome him Friday afternoon. I return him to Long Beach tomorrow this afternoon. Of course, I don't get much of anything done when he is here, but he is such a dear little guy. At seventeen he pretty much just sleeps, eats, poops, sleeps, takes meds, sleeps, ...... etc.! .



2004 - Placentia  Corky "helps" me sew. I used to put him up on the table in his bed so he could look outside. He kept creeping closer and closer to me until I was worried about sewing his ear into my quilt.

2005 - Long Beach   As benefits a Prince, Corky has a selection of beds in the different houses he commands.  This is his leopard bed in Long Beach - his nanny made the matching pillow.  
 


 2006 - Lake Havasu   He can look so thoughtful at times.  Sometimes I think it is because he wants me to stop taking his picture. 
 

2005 - Long Beach  Corky in a snit. I don't remember what I had done to make him mad, but he kept it up for a long time.
 

2006 Long Beach  Is there a prince hiding here somewhere?
 

2007 - Pacific Grove, CA    The prince on his throne.  From the first minute he was in his stroller he has been content and never tries to get out.  Here he is waiting patiently to move on to a new activity. 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Quiltedtime said...

Love Corky in a snit. Pets can be so funny when they get their noses out of joint.