Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weekend with the Poodle Prince 09-07-13

Please let me know if the photos don't show.  Del

Sunday 7:30am  Pacific Time - Picasa cannot fix this at this time.  I'll try again later.  Del
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corky hasn't been staying with me very often lately, so I was delighted to welcome him Friday afternoon.  I return him to Long Beach tomorrow.  Of course, I don't get much of anything done when he is here, but he is such a dear little guy.  At seventeen he pretty much just sleeps, eats, poops, sleeps, takes meds, sleeps, ......  etc.! .


Corky sleeping with his new pillowcase. Placentia - 2007
 

Riding in the Lexus - all hooked up to be safe.  Placentia - 2007


Corky in a snit.  I don't remember what I had done to make him mad, but he kept it up for a long time.  Long Beach - 2005.

Corky "helps" me sew.  I put him up on the table in his bed so he could look outside.  He kept creeping closer and closer to me until I was worried about sewing his ear into my quilt.  Placentia -2004.

3 comments:

Julia in NZ said...

cannot see photos, sorry.

dee said...

no photos of the Prince Del. Sorry.

Susan Sawatzky said...

no pics