Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Feet - Flying Geese QGuild Quilt Show 09-13-13

I'll start out with a reminder about the Flying Geese QGuild show this weekend.  Saturday and Sunday at Soka University in Aliso Viejo.   I was at the setup today to kibitz on the hanging of a special exhibit of 27 quilts from Thomas Contemporary Quilt Collection.  I didn't have time to look around the show, but what I saw going and coming to my little area was very impressive.  I will be there all day tomorrow (Saturday) and in the morning on Sunday.  Come and look at some great quilts and stop and say hello. 


These sandals look very comfortable and the wearer said they are.  I miss sandals, but can't wear them because my orthotics don't fit in them.
 

Aren't these elegant?  Love the toe ring - "bells on their fingers and rings on their toes."
Or do I have that backwards?  I've never worn thongs much because they gave me cramps in my toes.  One doctor said it was because I have flat feet.  Oh, yeah! 

Hope to see you tomorrow, I'm the one in a hat and sensible shoes.  And other clothes!  
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Enjoy, Del, and wish I could be there!!!

Diane said...

You can wear sandals. I've worn orthotics for years now and live in my sandals. I wear Aravon sandals and all you have to do is remove the insoles and replace them with your orthotics. A good shoe store will even build the orthotic to fit the sandal.

Enjoy your exhibit this weekend. Diane