Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Things I see on the road. 09-17-13

Driving down the hills from Soka University on Sat and Sun I could see the fog out over the ocean, although one cannot actually see the ocean from this point.  But there wasn't a breath of a breeze, so the fog stayed right on the coast and inland it was in the high 90s.

 

Two images from about the same place, the lower one enlarged. 
 
 
On Friday afternoon as I was taking the quilts to the QShow I saw this cargo ahead of me.  I couldn't get over to the side to see exactly what it was.  And when I finally passed the truck it was unsafe to be taking pictures.  (I'm not a complete loony!)

These are the ends of what I think are Styrofoam shapes that are four to five feet long.  They are stacked together in pairs, which is what makes the "eyes".  I will always wonder....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Loretta said...

As will I....however, I think to wonder is to learn and enjoy!