Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Fanny 09-20-13

Hard to get the right angle!  Since the Veranda Sale/Art Walk in San Diego I see more and more of these long dresses.  Usually the bodies are sufficient for the style, but not always.  Gotta be tall and slender to wear something like this.


She kinda blends with the boxes in this Starbuck's cafe.

This lady is really fearless - all those stripes going different ways and then there are the shoes!
 

The lady above was seen when I stopped at the Verizon store to pay my bill before it was overdue.  Imagine my surprise to see a line OUTSIDE the store.  Verizon recently remodeled this store and it is the largest one around.  There was a sales person with a clipboard at the head of the line - he let me go in to use the bill paying machine.  There were quite a few customers inside, but I sure wouldn't stand out in the heat very long.  Guess this is what we get when we live in a megopolis!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: