Saturday, September 19, 2015

Last night in San Diego 09-19-15

 
Looking out my window at HIE-Old Town/Airport.  The red and yellow streaks in the foreground are the vehicles on the I-5.  The white lights in the distance are at the airport.  I think the block of yellowish lights to the right of center are the airline terminals.  But I haven't been over there to see!
 
We only had one viewer for the docent tour at Visions Art Museum and since it was someone that both Lisa Yoder and I knew, we had a lovely time looking at and talking about the quilts on display.   Eight of the pieces in the "Collector's Showcase" are from TCQC and I had provided a lot of information about them.  Lisa has been doing tours all along and she had more information about the remaining quilts.  So, we taught each other.  There is to be another tour tomorrow at 11am, right after the Annual Meeting.  I will be alone conducting that one - maybe completely alone if nobody wants the tour.
 
The weather has been warm, but not excessively so.  More humid here than in Orange County.  

No comments: