Wednesday, September 23, 2015

More repairs 09-23-15

The washing machine repairman came today and solved my problem.   He determined that when the water softener blew it's filter it stopped up the cold water line in the washer,  He cleaned it out and now the machine seems to be working okay.  I was going to do a load to be sure, but I left my detergent at the Laundromat.  There wasn't much left in it, maybe two loads.  Guess I'll have to stop at the store tomorrow.   And now I need a plumber to clean out the faucet in the kitchen.   It never rains, but it pours.
 
I am shipping the SAQA Traveling Trunk tomorrow.  I didn't know I was going to have to store it for several weeks and am glad to see it go.  SAQA provided a prepaid label, so all I have to do is drop it off at FedEx, which is quite close to where I live. 
 
Five years ago this week I drove to San Juan Bautista via Hwy 101.   I stopped along the way to photograph the wild sweet fennel that grows along the road - this is north of Goleta, CA.

 
#   #   #

No comments: