Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Saga Continues 09-24-15

It was a busy day - returned rental car, picked up Lexus from auto body shop, stopped at market for detergent, entertained plumber who cleaned out my kitchen faucet, delivered SAQA traveling trunk H to FedEx for shipment to Florida, worked on newsletter, and suffered in the 98F heat when Edison  cycled my A/C periodically.   It  didn't ever get to 98F in my house, but hot enough to be uncomfortable.  I shouldn't complain because giving Edison permission to cut me off at high usage times gives me a nice cut on my electric bill.  Every little bit helps!
 
I should be done with repairs for a while, but you never know.  One thing that needs to be done is  painting the outside of the house.  It has been about eleven years and it is starting to look rather worn out.  The western sun shines on the front of the house which is mostly wood siding, so it blisters and starts to peel off.  I'm told that eleven years is lengthy in this climate.  Seems to me it should last twenty!
 
#   #   #

No comments: