Saturday, February 17, 2018

Another class with Sue Benner 02-17-18

The Empty Spools ladies let me know yesterday that there has been a cancellation in Sue's Flowers class at Asilomar.  It starts on the 25th, but I need to be in Pacific Grove on the 21st with the quilts for the Back Porch Fabric Shop exhibit, "Bird Quilts from the Thomas Contemporary Quilt Collection" which will hang until early April.  I contacted Nancy Ota and she is able to take KoKo from the 20th to March 3rd.  So, I called Empty Spools and told them I would take the opening and this morning I sent them a check.   Now all I have to do is get ready - yikes!  Since I always leave everything to the last minute I'm pretty good at throwing things together and I still have my workshop box packed from the trip to Tucson.  Just fabric selection for the class and clothes for 12 days.  Nothing to it, she says as she stays up half the night trying to get everything done.   I will take the broken laptop and the auxiliary screen and hope that I can make it work up in Pacific Grove.  Unlike in Tucson.   If I am not posting on my blog during that time you'll know it didn't work. 

Glimpses of Asilomar 









#   #   #



1 comment:

Loretta said...

FANTASTIC, FABULOUS, you are a most fortunate woman....to take Sue Benner's workshops twice in one year. Wow! I look forward to hearing all about it next week. I know you'll enjoy your time at Asilomar and in the workshop. Take care and stay well.